Engagement Session with Robinwood Photography/ Oregon City Portrait Photographer

Taking engagement portraits are so rewarding. You get to just sit back and watch the couple interact and the natural moments that happen are so special to capture! Those in between smile shots that he would look at her with such love in his eyes or that extra little cuddle! They were a fun couple! We had a romantic picnic by the water, and even got to have some fun on a merry go round! They are hard to come by these days! Probably because they can be a little dangerous for children. I remember falling off of them when I was young! I was so happy to see one at this park so we had some fun! I got on there with them and just snapped away as we were getting spun around and around! You get quite dizzy looking through a view finder while spinning but it was worth it to see their smiles! I would love to try that shot again with a wide angle lens to get more of the merry go round in the picture and maybe have more spinners to get more motion blur! I will have to try it on some new victims... I mean clients, in the future!! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment