16 Year Old Guy Pictures ~ Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photography

Spring weather hasn't been good so far this season so when there is a nice day, I have to take advantage of it! This outdoor session was a cloudy, dreary day but no rain! I scouted out some new locations and was anxious to try them for his session. I like urban settings because you can get so many different textures and colors that adds to the dimension of the pictures. Especially for guy pictures, you can only pose them so many ways so when you have different walls to lean against and stairs, it helps the pictures look more creative and different! There was a cool turquoise, grey and white textured wall that I loved. It may be my new favorite urban spot! I still have one more new spot I want to try but it was too muddy for it. So hopefully we can catch a break in the weather soon and things can dry out. My waiting list is growing larger so if you are interested in outdoor pictures, I'd suggest getting on my list if you want them done before Summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment