Six Months Old ~ Baby Boy Pictures / Oregon City Portrait Studio / Robinwood Photography

This cute little guy is six months old!  One of my favorite ages to photograph!  I feel like his personality really showed in his session.  He was pretty happy for most of his pictures, when he got upset, we could distract him pretty good and make him happy again!  I even loved his sober ones, they really show off his beautiful eyes!  And of corse, we had to do some in just a diaper cover to show off his fantastic chubby body!





This is one of my favorites!  Can't go wrong with a close up profile in black and white

Just look at those rolls!  

I had a hard time choosing which one to share of him looking at this book.  There was so many sweet ones.  He really liked the book!   

He loved my soft rug.  Love his little scrunched face here!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say they are some of the best and cutest pictures I have ever seen. captured the atmosphere perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing
orlando wedding videographers

Unknown said...

All of these images are wonderful! Fun shots are the best. Going the professional route definitely pays off.
destination photography in napa

Post a Comment