Newborn baby boy pictures ~ Oregon city portrait studio photographer / Robinwood Photography

For this newborn session mama chose all white and then dark green for his set ups.  I usually pull out some color choices so you can visualize what I have and get to see the actual colors and textures.  She started off my warning me that he doesn't really sleep and likes to only be held.  So when we started off with the siblings shots, he'd be patient for a few minutes and then we'd restart again.  He was definitely happier once he got swaddled and he finally gave in and went into a deep sleep so I could pose and change set ups without disturbing him.  His sisters even came in for a few snuggles and it didn't phase him.  So with my expectation set low at the beginning, thinking we wouldn't be getting my usual, he ended up doing better than most and I was pleased with that!



He woke up from his cat nap so happy and was cooing and smiling.  So sweet!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment