Family~ Oregon City Photographer/ Robinwood Photography

I had the pleasure to get my family portraits done by Robinwood Photography!  I must admit, it is quite different to be in front of the camera rather than the one hiding behind the lens!  Rayna did a wonderful job on making us all feel comfortable and we came up with some great poses between the both of us!  Our slogan is "Two photographers, One vision"  Well, it was just that for my pictures.  I have a husband that hates getting his picture taken!  It took me a lot of convincing to get him to take family pictures.  He said it wasn't as bad as he thought!  He was relaxed through the session and we even got him to laugh and loosen up.  He also gets extra bonus points because he posed for some intimate couples shots and they are extra special to me!  So if you have someone out there who doesn't like to get their picture taken, come to Robinwood.  We will make you feel comfortable and give you great portraits to remember forever!  I know I will!  Here is preview from our session:

















1 comments:

Post a Comment