Sixteen~ Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photography

I had a lot of fun with this session! We had a sixteen year old boy who just got his first car! He's been fixing it up and put a fresh new paint job on it so it looked great next him as a "prop". Sixteen years old is such a big milestone for teens. They get their license, work hard and save for a car and then bam! They are growing up and on the road.... alone! He is such a cute kid with a bright future ahead of him! Respectful, and cooperative to pose just how I wanted him too! He also brought his snowboard! I loved that his session was personalized to him and his interests! We got a great variety of shots and I'm happy with how the session went! Check out some of my favorites from the day: (Try to ignore how the blog is cutting off the right side of the picture! They don't look like that!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment