Valentine Mini Sessions! Oregon City Portrait Photograher / Robinwood Photography

Robinwood is offering $30 mini Valentine Sessions right now! It includes the session, custom designed Valentine cards and a disc of the edited images from your session! Here is one of the many to come session to share: She is almost 2 and is really, really shy and just wanted her Mom to hold her the whole time! But we got her to come around and we even got a quick flash of a smile as right before she ran away! I'd say it was a success!
She was so excited to see a prize inside!
Yummy (fake) chocolates!
She would only sit down if I turned Mickey Mouse club house episodes on my phone! I hid it in the box to keep her still for a minute! She has such fun facial expressions!
She's enjoying a show on my phone.
A few more cards in 5x7s and wallets for her to have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment