Newborn~ Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photogarphy

Not only do I love taking pictures, I love taking newborns! They are so fun and this session was extra special because it was my niece! So I got to kiss and love on her a little more than usual! ;) Not to sound partial, but I think she is a pretty cute baby and was one of my easier newborns! She slept great! Even through diaper changes, eating and changing outfits. She would open her eyes for a few minutes and then go right back to sleep! Her mom bought a darling lace romper and pink diaper cover. It's nice when clients bring extras to have a different look! We also used the classic fairy wings and white fancy pants that made her look like she was an angel sleeping on a cloud! We also took pictures with big brother and he did so good! For how little he was, he held her and did just what I asked. I was so proud of my nephew and new niece! Hope you enjoy their preview!

0 comments:

Post a Comment