Mother and Daughter Session with Robinwood Photography / Oregon City Portrait Photographer

Okay, so I know I say this a lot, but, this might be one of my favorite sessions I've done! I had a Mom contact me for pictures and she said she wanted to do a mommy / daughter photo shoot and I was so excited! She wanted to do this for her daughter and she wanted it to be perfect she said! This was a very special session for the two of them. They both got their hair done by our stylist and she got her makeup done too. They both had manicures and pedicures and cute outfits. They were all set, looking fabulous and now it's my turn to tie it all together and capture those fun moments between them. They made my job very easy because they were so cute together. Nothing was posed or forced, I just got to sit back and capture the moments as they happened. I love seeing the bond between a Mother and her child. One of their favorite things to do together is go shopping so I brought along some shopping bags as a prop to look like they were out on the town. The little girl loved it and really lit up with the idea! Once she held those bags it was like the diva in her was coming out! She had a strut in her step, flipped her hair around and had fun with it! We got a great variety of looks for her session and she even got to bring along her dogs! The most rewarding part is when she got to see the pictures and said how much she loved them and that they had exceeded her expectations!
I loved this shot because they were pinky promising that the daughter could play on the play structure after they were done. I loved her little smile.
Talking about all the cute things they had just bought! ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutley beautiful. It almost made me choked up and I dont even know them. Just Beautiful:)

Post a Comment