Family~ Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photography

I had an adorable family come to Robinwood for family portraits. They ended up with so many edited proofs because they were all so cute, I couldn't help but edit more than usual! The main focus for this session was the four of them together but I'm only sharing the two darling kids and the Mommy / daughter shots. Sometimes the husbands get embarrassed to have their pictures shared online and that's ok! Lets just say they were wonderful pictures and you'll be able to get the idea from the rest of the session. I didn't spend much time for sibling shots or individuals but was surprised on how many turned out! Their kids are at such a cute age, you just want to freeze them at this stage! I wish that was possible, but that's what pictures are for! They will have these portraits to enjoy forever! Hope you enjoy their preview!

0 comments:

Post a Comment