Sisters! Oregon City Portrait Photographer, On Location / Robinwood Photography

Yay, another nice day for outside portraits! The sun was out and it actually felt kind of warm! We've been so spoiled this week! These darling sisters were so well behaved! When we first met, the girls were really shy. As soon as I started visiting with them and being silly they really opened up and giggled and had fun! I was so impressed with the little sister. At her age, you don't usually get to pose them you mostly get candid shots. She was so good, and sat still I was amazed that I was able to do more with her! The main focus was the little ones pictures but we got some really sweet sibling shots and a few individuals of the older girl! It was fun to see these girls again. I've done both their pictures since they were just days old! Time just goes way too fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment