One Year Old ~ Cake Smash! Oregon City Portrait Studio Photographer / Robinwood Photography

This little guy came all the way from Gresham! Lately I've been getting clients that are farther out and I'm so proud! There are a lot of photographers out there and I always feel privileged when they choose Robinwood Photography as their photographer! For his one year session his Mom had a great Monsters Inc. themed cake smash! I love it when they come with everything done so all I have to do is set it up! We started out with some classic shots, then stripped him down and gave him his favorite blankie and bunny! He was so happy when he got to cuddle! It's a great idea to incorporate something personal to your session and to able to capture him with his favorite things to remember that phase in their little life! Hope you enjoy his preview!
Playing Peek a boo!

1 comments:

kikiwoods said...

How precious!!!! Beautifully done! :)

Post a Comment