Newborn Love! Oregon City Newborn Baby Studio Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photgraphy

I just bought some new props and accessories for my newborn sessions and I really love them! I got a few wraps and I must say, I'm in love with the lavender! I borrowed some headbands from my niece because mine were't delivered here in time but ordered the same ones and more! This newborn was seriously perfect! She came wide awake so I just swaddled her in a wrap and soothed her to sleep. I tried new techniques and the whole session flowed so nicely. I planned out each setting and layered things so transition was easy with out disturbing the perfect sleeping baby! We did some sibling shots and the older sister was so sweet and precious! She was only two but spoke and acted like a four year old! She was mesmerized as soon as she walked into my studio of a canvas of a little girl hanging on my wall. We took a few shots of her while her baby sister was getting fed and she wanted to pose just like the picture on the wall. She was so loving to her baby sister so it was easy to get pictures of them together! I really enjoyed this session and I hope you like the preview!

0 comments:

Post a Comment