Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Studio and On Location / Robinwood Photography

I'm so happy to have a studio for all those rainy days and for little one's who need a warm place for pictures! As much as I love out door pictures and working with the natural light, it's nice to mix it up. Darling Miss "L" has came to me since she was a baby and now she has a new baby sister! She has such a cute personality and has her own jabber language and I loved visiting with her! We did individuals of her, sibling shots, and new baby pictures! Baby "E" is out of the newborn, sleepy picture age so I tried my best to just get eye contact and even a few smiles! I loved their coordinating outfits. I'd like to get the turquoise baby romper for my studio to have for other clients because it was so pretty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment