Family~ Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photography

One nice benefit of being a photographer is you can take pictures of your own family when ever you want! It's been two years since my last family session but I was just wanting a mini session of us candidly sitting around our table, enjoying each others company and having hot chocolate together! That was my vision that morning as I sat at my table drinking my coffee. My boys have been having hot chocolate with me in the mornings this summer and its a memory I want to remember! Since we have moved to our new home, I have had a 24x36 frame above my kitchen table that needed a nice picture to coordinate with my decor. So I decided the day of to get together a family picture to go there! I went through our closets and picked out coordinating outfits that would match my kitchen, carried my table out to my back field, whipped up some hot chocolate, and my family and I sat around our table being silly, putting whipped cream on their faces, laughing at each other and having a nice evening together! I had my sister in law take the pictures for us. I got my camera setting all lined out, told her where to stand and to just snap away as we interacted with one another! Of corse we had to have some fun with it at the end.... you will see what I mean ;) So, First off... I'm going to share my two favorite pictures. Please help me decide which one I should hang as my large print. The others I'm going to put in a storyboard, framed next to it with a saying decal above of: "The Fondest Memories Are Made When Gathered Around The Table" I will have to post a picture of the final result! A candid:
Or looking at the camera:
I'm out numbered, I live with three goof balls but we always have fun! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment