Hoedown! Oregon City Portrait Photograher / Robinwood Photography

What a fun evening session I got to have with this fun family! They had a good ol' fashioned hoedown at their house! They all had their own instrument, some very old, special ones and made great props! The Grandma set this appointment up and when I had a consultation with her, I literally got goosebumps talking about it cause it sounded so fun! After we took pictures of all her grandkids, we threw in the grandparents in for a quick shot! They will be so glad to have it! As I was just about done with all the shots, the kids were taking turns getting horsey rides with their Grandpa! So I stuck around and snapped some pictures! I loved the one's with the two oldest girls with their horse, and capturing the little kids faces as they got to have a ride! This family was so close to each other, and so loving, it was easy to just sit back and capture them enjoying the nice evening together!
I loved how the two littles are looking at each other! He's sharing a harmonica with her!
Loved her expression!
Just look at that sweet angel face!
He's ready for his ride!

0 comments:

Post a Comment