Newborn~ Oregon City Baby Photographer / Studio Portraits / Robinwood Photography

First time parents brought in their new baby boy, Bradley for newborn portraits. They were such adoring parents as they sat and watched their new son being posed and photographed. He was such a good baby and slept so nice for me! All warm and snuggled in his blankets, I was able to capture some sweet little smiles. Both parents brought in their favorite thing for their son to be photographed with to personalize their pictures. The mom loves Eeyore so I posed him with it all cuddled up. The Dad is a Blazer fan, (GO Blazers!!) so we incorporated his favorite jersey. They also wanted their wedding rings in his pictures which is one of my most requested shots. We had a great session with this little guy and I hope to see him as he grows up for more pictures in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment