Brothers on the Farm~ Oregon City On Location Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photography

I had the pleasure of doing an on location session at my clients home. These two little boys are so lucky to live there! It's a kids paradise! Besides all the room to run and play, they have all sorts of fun farm animals! Baby goats, chickens roaming free, and a new kitty that was so sweet. He just followed us around while we took pictures and he even joined in for a few. The youngest boy was kind of shy. When I first got him all set up for pictures, he acted like he couldn't move. No matter what we all did to make him smile he just stayed a statue. Luckily there was all the fun animals to help distract him. We set the chickens by him, he fed the goats Craisins, and gave the kitty lots of squeezes and kisses. His older brother was such a big help gathering the animals and sticking them next to him and helping make him laugh. They have an amazing old barn that was a great backdrop. As the two boys stood by it, with their hands in their pockets, they looked like little men! Its been a while since my last post! I've been super busy with the holiday rush, I haven't had much time to share my sessions. I'm able to start blogging again so stay tuned for lots more great sessions!



This outtake makes me laugh every time! ;)
Playing in his play house that his Daddy built.

0 comments:

Post a Comment