Senior Portraits~ Class of 2015! / Oregon City Photographer / Robinwood Photography

I'm a little behind on sharing my sessions because I've been so busy! These were taken in the prime of Fall! Now that all the trees are bare, it's nice to look at all this beautiful color! I wish the season could be longer because there's nothing prettier than that! This senior girl came to me from Tigard high school! We got her yearbook image done, along with great portraits for them to pass out to friends and family and remember her big accomplishment! She has a beautiful smile and she was a great model for her session! She had her makeup professionally done by my stylist and she did a great job! very natural and fitting for her age! Her outfits were very classic and I loved her style! Hope you enjoy her preview!

0 comments:

Post a Comment