Siblings ~ Easter Session / Oregon City Portrait Studio / Robinwood Photography

These two adorable siblings were a delight in the studio! They were dressed in their Easter outfits for some Spring pictures! The little guy started off so shy, covering his face, and looked like it was just killing him to stay on my backdrop. As I played around with him and loosened him up I told to do a certain pose and that I was not going not look. I showed him that my eye was closed when the camera is up to my face so I was hiding. He then would flash his happy little grin! The older sister was super easy and a joy to take pictures of! I loved the one's of them together! It just shows their cute personalities. I of corse got some nice one's of them both looking at the camera but the candid one's are my favorite! I hope their happy faces brighten your day!
Loved his random toe kick! ;)
He was so proud of himself for giving her the flowers!
This one is my favorite of her:
Just look at that mischievous grin! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment