Engagement Session~ Oregon City Portrait Photographer / On Location / Robinwood Photography

You may have noticed my previous post of this same girl for her Senior portraits. Her Fiance' met up with us for the second half of her session for an E-Session! This girl has a busy road ahead. She's doing all the big milestones at once! I can't image how stressed they must be to be planning a wedding! Our first location was not where you'd expect it to be. Would you believe we were right off the road with the Tri-met station to the left and a restaurant to the right and the busy highway behind us?!! I just loved the Springy cherry blossomed trees and I knew I could make it look like we were in a beautiful park!
We finished up at my favorite park. This setting just never gets old!
Same picture, just edited differently. Wasn't sure which one I liked better!
I liked the casual feel of these next ones. She thought it would be cute to show a small rivalry between baseball fans. I don't think he was too thrilled to see his soon to be wife in a Yankees jersey since he's a Red Socks fan! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment