Senior Portraits ~ Class of 2015! Oregon City Photographer / Robinwood Photography

This senior girl came to Robinwood Photography all the way from Portland! I love it when I get clients from different areas! She was a natural in front of the camera. I told her she should get into modeling because the camera loved her. We wanted to do an on urban on location session downtown but the weather didn't allow us and with her yearbook deadline. We had about 5 minutes of no rain, so we hurried outside and took a few. I think they were pleased with the studio set up because we was still able to get that grungy, urban look she wanted. I loved her unique style. It really added character to her session and showed her personality. I hope you enjoy her preview!
I loved the contrast of her beautiful dark hair with the green grass! This is one of my favs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment