Teen Country Girl~ Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photography

I went to my clients home for a photo session of a darling teenage girl!  Her casual style was perfect for the country setting.  They had a beautiful yard and I even got some great pictures out in their pasture with their horses.  Those were my favorite.  Candid and sweet.  We had beautiful light that evening to add that magical glow.


I really like this next one.  Such a tender moment.  
I had to share this funny outtake of the horse!  It makes me laugh every time!  

1 comments:

juanjuergens said...

If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content.
Matthew David Parker

Post a Comment