Oregon City Portrait Photographer / On Location / Robinwood Photography

I met a little five year old boy and his two year old sister at a park for a session. We mainly focused on the five year old for pictures since the little girl wanted nothing to do with it! ;) He did great and looked so handsome! At the end of the session we worked really hard to distract Miss A so she would sit for a few minutes for some sibling shots. I pretty much hid behind a rock and shot away as they interacted with each other! They were being really cute together and I was happy I was able to capture that!

This is my favorite picture of him 

He's showing me his dance moves.... 

Love his happy smile in this one! 

We got her to sit for a spit second!   

She had fun running around while we took pictures of her brother! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment