Fall Family Portraits ~ Oregon City Photographer / On Location / Robinwood Photography

I met this family at a park that had beautiful fall color! They were such a sweet family and couldn't get over how happy they were all together. It brings a smile to my face knowing I was able to capture them, naturally and genuine! Even their dog was well mannered and a joy to meet! The Mom said they were way over due for updated pictures and I'm so glad they chose me! Since we've had non stop rain lately, we was so lucky to catch a nice day before all the leaves fell!

I love this setting so much!  A family of 5 is so fun to pose! 

Their poor dog just broke his leg.  He was wearing a cast and they were so smart to put a black sock over it.  After a little photoshop magic, his leg is all better!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment