Fall Engagement Session ~ Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photography

E-Sessions are always a favorite of mine! This session was a lot of fun and I'm so proud of the guy because he was a trooper to do all my poses! Before we started the session he was really uncomfortable and thought the whole picture thing was weird. But he loosened up and I'm so happy with how they turned out! I'm sure it helped him since he had his beautiful girl to to gaze after and cuddle with! It was absolutely freezing for their session so when it was time to break out the "prop" of hot chocolate and a cozy blanket it seemed very comforting! When I mentioned the idea in our consultation, she was on the same page and had the most perfect, "His" and "Hers", mugs to complete the look! I'm going to have to be on the look out for a set of my own! They are such a sweet couple and I know they will have a very happy life together!


The Rings 

Save the Date Shirts! Such a cute idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment