Newborn Baby Boy and his siblings / Oregon City Portrait Studio / Robinwood Photography

Three sweet siblings in my studio. (Phew, that's a tongue twister!) I love newborn sessions and its so fun when sibling are involved. I love to watch them snuggle and kiss on their new baby and capture the sweet moments. I've now done all their newborn pictures and have had sessions with the two older ones as they've grown up. Now they are the older siblings and get to help take care of their new brother! Time flies by and thats why newborn sessions are so important. They grow up too fast as it is, you wish you could just freeze them. Capturing them in pictures is the best way.

I loved how older brother is showing his sister the baby.  He looks so proud.

Baby looking up at his big brother.  So precious. 

Close up of his beautiful eyelashes!   

Love his little frown!  No matter how much I tried to relax his brow, he just wanted to scowl.  

My amazing mother in law made me these beautiful layering blankets!  They are so soft and cozy, I can't keep my hands off of them! 


She posed herself!  Love the attitude!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment