Siblings Pictures in the studio / Oregon City Portrait Studio / Robinwood Photography

I just did this little guys newborn pictures and he he's back for his six weeks and  sibling pictures! Newborn sessions are always time consuming and we focused just on the baby for their last session. We also did pictures for her other little guy who is turning 4! I've been doing her kids pictures since they were babies and its been so fun to watch them grow. I'm happy because I will get to see them even more now through out the year for all the babies milestone pictures! She has the most well behaved kids and it's always a pleasure to get to take their picture!

I just bought this new floor and I'm loving it! Isn't he a cutie!! 

He's already filled out since his newborn session!  Look at those cheeks!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment