Two Year Old Girl Session / Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photography

This darling two year old was a little firecracker! So full of personality and energy ;) She had fun running around at the park with her sister and I captured them along the way.


I loved her smile in this one!  Its my favorite of her. 

Loved their happy faces here! 

She loved getting rocks and running and throwing them.  We would set them on the crate and she happened to look up and smile for a spit second before she ran off! Yay! 

She was waiting to see if her little sister would sit next to her on the crate.  I though it was cute of her! 

The little girls expression makes me laugh every time in this one! She's just running free! ;) 

I think she regretted her decision to eat the gravel!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment