Sisters Spring Session ~ Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photography

Spring is my favorite time of year for pictures with everything in bloom. The only problem is, It's tricky to get a nice day before its gone. We lucked out with these two darling little girls. I've been eying this small orchard the last few years when it's been in bloom and it finally worked out to use it! I learned by the owner that they were peach trees, not cherry trees. I didn't know they bloomed that pretty pink blossom. It was the older sisters five year and the younger sisters one year. Both big milestones and a great time to get updated pictures. In the past when I've done these girls, their pictures have always been the most popular blog posts from being pinned on Pinterest.





0 comments:

Post a Comment