Fall ~ One Year Old Pictures / Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photography

Oh how I love Fall. The colors are unbeatable. I was driving around trying to find a good location for pictures and found this amazing place. The red trees almost look like a fake background! It's actually a parking lot full of cars but I'm on a hill and with a few tricks you'd never know! I've got to do 4 sessions here already but the rain is coming. I'm hoping the leaves can hold on until next week so I can enjoy this beautiful setting some more! This darling one year old was so sweet for her pictures. She was sober the whole time, but at least she wasn't crying. We were able to distract her enough and with her not liking to wear shoes, it kept her in one place without walking away. At the end of her session she was getting fussy but luckily my next clients showed up and it happened to be with dogs. She loves dogs so it kept her attention and worked in our favor.
She's actually pointing at the dogs here, but were saying she showing us she's one! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment