Newborn Baby Girl Pictures ~ Oregon City Portrait Studio Photographer / Robinwood Photography

I had a precious baby girl in the studio for her newborn session. She was an absolute dolly for her pictures. It was neat for me because I took her Mommy's pictures in her wedding dress and now it was used as a photo prop for her pictures. It made a beautiful, soft bed for her lay on. Not to mention her gorgeous vail that was draped over her. She looked so angelic sleeping on the dress and I loved the way they turned out. She slept so good we were able to do a few different set ups with her! We Finished up with some sweet mommy and baby poses. I hope she cherishes them forever! Such special keepsakes for them both!


2 comments:

Picture Queen said...

I love this! What a great idea & what gorgeous portraits. You are an amazing photographer. Beautiful Mama & Baby!

Robinwood Photography said...

Thank you so much!

Post a Comment