Senior Pictures ~ Class of 2021 / Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photography

 This was a fun senior guy session.  We went for an urban setting and he brought his motorcycle and this cool old ruck!  There's not many poses for guys so adding props from something they like helps personalize the session.  I really liked how they turned out and I think he felt more comfortable posing with them.  Every once in a while we'd get a true genuine smile out of him.  If he'd start to laugh, he'd instantly look away and try and hide his smile.  I know it's uncomfortable to take pictures so I try to make it as relaxed and fun as possible.    His mom and I did some behind the scenes dancing and some cheesy lines to make him crack a smile.  So I'd say he was a great sport!  


I told him he looked like a model in his look a way shot.  Then I got this shy grin from him....










Looking away with this great smile... And then he looked at me.  Money! 😃












0 comments:

Post a Comment