Family of 3 pictures ~ Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photography

 Just wait until you see this adorable family session.  There is just so much feelings and personality in these pictures, I had a hard time choosing my favorites.  Theres something about this family that I always end up using their images for my website and advertising.  Not only are they photogenic, you can just feel the love between them.   I got a lot of fun expressions from their adorable daughter that just made me smile the whole time I edited.  Before this session, we originally met at the park and it started pouring down rain.  By the time it stopped the ground was soaked so we had to reschedule.  We had beautiful weather for their next appointment except both parents felt rough.  Mom had a terrible migraine, trying to not throw up, and Dad threw his back out a few days ago and was barely standing.  You'd never know how miserable they actually felt by how the pictures turned out.  








Isn't this mama stunning!  Look at her amazing dress.  I loved these candid of them together! 




Just a few out takes to show her personality! 


This is one of my favorites.  She looks so precious smelling her flowers and the setting looks like a watercolor painting.  























0 comments:

Post a Comment