Newborn Photography props inspiration ~ Robinwood Photography / Oregon City portrait studio

 Lots of new props for newborns and babies in the studio so I thought I'd put together a blog post for inspiration for your next photography session with Robinwood Photography!  Embrace the beauty of simplicity with minimalist props that allow the focus to remain on the newborn.  Neutral toned wraps, simple wooden bowls and woven baskets, soft blankets and layering furs for texture and dimension creates images that highlight the purity and innocence of newborns.  Whether you want a vintage inspired look, a pop of color,  specific tones to coordinate with your home decor or nursery, I have you covered.  Feel free to add a personal touch to your session with custom props that reflect your style.  Such as a special blanket or personalized items.  I organized the props into color groups so you can let me know what colors you prefer!  And these props aren't just for newborns, I use them for babies and toddlers also.  *These are just iPhone pictures so they aren't perfect!

Starting off with my newest, Spring and summer collection.  Soft colorful tones that can be mixed and matched to create so many different looks...

Pinks, green and yellow

cream tones 


Whites

tan



Browns


 
Blush 


sage green



pink


pinks and greens













These are new but I have so many more options if you look through my newborn posts
Organized in colors and we can mix and match for so many different looks! 
Check out my new lighting.  I've been loving the soft light.  Its huge!!😜





0 comments:

Post a Comment