LOVE! Engagement Session with Robinwood Photography / Oregon City Portrait Photographer

Two love birds! Engaged to be married and happy as can be! The way they would look at each other you could just see it in their eyes. They were a fun couple with their cute, matching camo t-shirts! We got a great variety of shots of the two of them and I'd say the camo one's were my favorite! I love when clients bring something that shows their interests or a fun prop to personalize their own session and make it unique. They also brought scrabble tiles for their "save the date" and it also shows off their beautiful wedding bands too! I had a great time with these two! Thanks for coming to Robinwood Photography for your engagement session! I hope everyone enjoys their preview!

0 comments:

Post a Comment