Senior Portraits ~ Oregon City Photographer / Robinwood Photography

It's seniors, Class of 2014 season; Robinwood's busiest time of year! Yearbooks images are going to be due soon so this is the time to book your session with Robinwood. I had such a fun, beautiful girl come in for her portraits! She had such a unique, vintage style that I loved! She had darling hats, and outfits that coordinated well with my vintage props! She had fun too, posing and getting her picture taken. It's nice to hear that they enjoyed themselves and is rewarding to me as a photographer to know that! Her older sisters had a name collage made from their senior pictures so they requested one to be custom made for her too. I'm happy with how it turned out and it's a fun way to display more pictures! I hope you enjoy her preview!

0 comments:

Post a Comment