Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Studio and On Location / Robinwood Photography

I must say, this little guy is one of my favorites! I've did his pictures since he was days old and it's already his 18 month session! He has grown up so much since his one year! I couldn't believe how much he was talking and he said the sweetest things ever! Besides his precious face, chubby cheeks, darling outfits, he has the perfect personality to match! His mom told me he loves the vacuum and he thought my portable heater was one, so every few minutes he had to walk over and see it! It was so funny! He is so calm and well behaved and I just melt when I see his sweet face! So once again, Im sharing a lot of his pictures because I couldn't decide! I hope you enjoy his preview!
He thought it was funny to have his horsey wear his hat :)
This makes me laugh every time I look at it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment