Oregon City Newborn Baby Photographer / Studio Portraits / Robinwood Photography

I had another lovely little newborn in the studio! There's been a lot of baby girls lately. This was her first outing and what a special outing, I might add! First time parents, both got to come, so it's exciting to get pictures of their new little family! The baby was precious with her chubby cheeks, and all cuddled up. She was a light sleeper when I posed her, but the pacifier saved the day! The only hard part was trying to pull it out with out waking her up. It's always nice to have one so they don't get too upset and wake completely up and have to start all over. Her Daddy is a big Patriots fan so we used his jersey for some of her pictures! I think it will make a great Father's Day gift! I hope you enjoy their preview!

0 comments:

Post a Comment