One Month Old Baby~ Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Studio / Robinwood Photogograhy

I loved this precious little one month old baby girl! She was so good and her big sister was so patient too! It took a while for her to go to sleep so we started with some awake shots. While she was going to sleep the older sister just played toys and I enjoyed watching her use her imagination. We even played My Little Ponies together! Since the baby wasn't technically a newborn anymore, she didn't sleep very sound so it was more difficult to get all the poses like you do with a newborn. But I was happy with what we got once she finally went to sleep! I loved her awake shots since she flashed a few smiles and it showed off her beautiful eyes. Of corse we had to do a few sibling shots as well. Hope you enjoy her preview!
She's getting sleepy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment