Newborn~ Oregon City Baby Photographer / Portrait Studio / Robinwood Photography

I love newborn sessions! This darling baby girl was just perfect! Slept and posed just how I needed her to! We did Mommy, daughter pictures and oh my, the Mom is beautiful! She will cherish these pictures forever! What's even more special than that is we did a 4 generations picture of the baby, Mom, Grandma and Great Grandma's hands! They were all there to support her and sit back and watch me photograph their precious new baby. I always say I feel like I'm playing dolls! ;) You get to dress them up in darling outfits and pose them as a perfect sleeping baby! I just got a lot of new headbands and diaper covers delivered so I was happy to be able to use some on her! Check out her preview and let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment