Beautiful Bride~ Oregon City Portrait Photographer / On Location / Robinwood Photography

I'd say this girl has it figured out! Wait until after you are married to get portraits done in your wedding dress!! The day of your wedding, your booth stressed, tired, and busy taking pictures with that long list of family. So you don't really get to relax and have the pictures you are really wanting! Some locations are restricted to basic picture settings and by doing this you can go where ever you want!! Her dress was beautiful and she looked stunning! She brought along her handsome husband in a suit and her darling little sister, aka the flower girl! I had the pleasure of doing their engagement pictures in the fall and it was so refreshing to see a couple so in love! It makes my job easy when all I have to say is to look at each other and sit back and capture their love! :) I'm so excited to share their preview.

0 comments:

Post a Comment