Newborn~ Oregon City Baby Photographer / Studio Portraits / Robinwood Photography

I'd like to share my latest session of a sweet little baby boy! We had a great session and got a nice variety to please everyone in their family. Daddy is a hunter, so we had some fun with an antler and cute little hunting boots and hat! They are both huge football fans so we incorporated a football into his pose. We had to take a lot of time for these more difficult shots but it was worth it. I was excited to get those shots and it's always fun to try new things! He would only stay for a second before crying and moving out of his pose so it's a good thing I have a fast shutter to get the shot in time! We finished up the session with Mommy and son pictures. He was done with pictures by that time but it helped being in his mommas arms to sooth him to get a few shots of them together!
I love his lips!
Dreaming of football!
I loved this idea! A newspaper from the day he was born!

0 comments:

Post a Comment