Oregon City Portrait Studio / Robinwood Photogrpahy

I had one of my favorite sister and brother duo come in to the studio for their annual photo session with Robinwood! It's so fun to get to know my clients and watch them grow. I've done all their milestone pictures and now it's their 4 & 2 year pictures. The older sister is very shy but she warmed up nicely! At first she didn't want to smile for the camera but when her mom had to take her little brother to the bathroom, it was just the two of us! I told her "lets surprise your Mommy while she's gone and smile really good and take nice pictures for her" That did the trick. She instantly flashed her smile and was ready to go! So when her mom got back, we had to tell her to turn her head around and not to look so she could keep smiling for me! Her little brother is such a character. He talks so good and is so smart! We was able to get some sibling shots and a few holiday pictures for them to hand out in Christmas cards. Hope you enjoy their preview!
This one makes me smile! She was being shy, but he was happy as can be! Just a fun out take...

0 comments:

Post a Comment