Oregon City Baby Photographer / Studio Portraits / Robinwood Photography

Just wait until you see these precious sisters! First off, the older sister behaved perfectly, especially for her age! She followed directions, posed so nicely, and helped me get props set up for her baby sister. She was such a doll. I've gotten to know her a little bit since I've done her picture since she was a baby! Her new baby sister amazed me on how smiley she was! Not only did she smile on cue when I'd talk to her, she would wrinkle her little nose and bat her big beautiful eyes. I had a hard time choosing which pictures to share for their preview because every expression she would make was priceless! Both sisters had fabulous matching dresses and came all dolled up! It makes my job so much easier when I get clients like this!
/>

0 comments:

Post a Comment