Yearbook Head shots ~ Oregon City Class of 2015! / Robinwood Photography

There is this great school in Oregon City called CAIS, and this will be my third year photographing their high school graduation ceremony! Their yearbook deadline is different than Oregon City High schools and so I offered a one day, mini session to who ever didn't get their yearbook image taken yet! They will be scheduling their full session with me later in Spring when there is actually greenery and color around. Right now things are pretty bare and not as photogenic. So I thought this was a good compromise to be able to their yearbook image submitted on time! If there are any other CAIS students out there needing their yearbook image, contact me and I will honor this promotion for you too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment