Family~ Oregon City Portrait Photographer / Robinwood Photography

Just wait until you see this happy, loving, family! You can just feel the bond between the three of them and it made it easy for me to just sit back and capture the moments between them! One year olds can loose interest really quick but being outside helps. Especially when you have playful parents who keep him entertained! We did a cake smash session in the studio for  his party and they came back for another session for his one year and family session! I told his Mom that I'm going to miss seeing his cute little face every few months for pictures. Now I have to wait until his 18 months to see him again! But time flies and it will be here before we know it! I hope their preview brings a smile to your face!
I loved the way he looks at his Mom. He's like, "What are you doing?"
For some reason these next two pictures choke me up! I just love them!
Here's some funny out takes! He wanted to have his bottle and a hair brush ;)
He's over it! This just makes me laugh!
He got his bottle ;)
This is my favorite picture of him! Playing peek a boo!
I know the sun flare is distracting on the Mom but I just loved the way he was looking at her!  So sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment