Senior Guy Session~ Oregon City Portrait Photographer / On Location / Robinwood Photography

Unless I get a random last minute appointment, this is my last senior session for the class of 2015! I've already booked a few appointments for next years seniors if anyone want to get on the schedule! We've had to reschedule his appointment a few times due to rainy weather, and him being sick so it is nice to get his pictures accompished! He did a mini session with me earlier in the season for his yearbook headshot and came back for his full senior session! Driving around in the county, I stumbled along a neat wood fence and a little ways farther there was a cool old barn. His mom requested a setting with both those things so I thought this was a good look! We even did a few pictures of him with his nice car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment