One Year Portraits ~ Oregon City Photographer / On Location / Robinwood Photography

For this cute little one year old boy we went for an urban vibe! Started off at the train station for some fun pictures on the train tracks then headed out for a graffiti, grunge skater look! His session was a lot of fun and filled with personality! I felt like I was scouting out locations for senior portraits! His mom made some darling chalk board props that were so cute! I had a hard time picking my favorites for his preview because I loved them all! Today is Mr. M's One year Birthday! Happy Birthday little guy!

He has the most amazing eyes!  Close ups were a must for him! 

Looking at his newborn picture of himself on the same crate that he's sitting on! 

Love his cute belly!  

I loved his curious expression here and how he is standing on his tippy toes!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment