Six Months Baby Girl Portraits in Studio / Robinwood Photography / Oregon City Photographer

A darling baby girl came into the studio for her six month session. We did a few sibling shots with her cute older brother and some individuals of him for his three year. I thought I'd share their session a different way for a change. It doesn't share like I hoped but I might as well share it anyway. Let me know what you think!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a photo slideshow
A few extras that aren't in the slideshow. For some reason I couldn't import verticals without it cropping. It's a pretty basic software. Wanted to try out a free version before buying. If I end up buying it, hopefully it can be more customizable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment